I have seen this time and time again with couples who deeply love each other but their sex life isn’t up to part.
Going through PrinceMilan’s inbox, I came across a fan-mail from Erica T., who resides in West Virginia. So apparently, Erica has been dating Mike C. for about eight months now after a ‘MUTUAL MATCH’ on the dating app called Tinder and fell in love after 3 or 4 dates. Talk about moving fast!
Anyways, Erica recently found out that her boyfriend is a big ole freak and he has some crazy – yet normal – bedroom requests. Erica said she wasn’t opposed to being submissive to please her man, but when he told her one of the things he wanted her to do to him, she was in total shock and couldn’t fathom the thought of “eating his cake” and “pegging” him.
For you all that don’t know what is pegging, well it’s when a female uses a strapon to pleasure a straight guy, who is the wide receiver. I have some much to say about this kind of sexual fantasy/pleasure, but I’ll leave that for another PrinceMilan post.
I personally think it’s not so much of a big shocker as we are living in a world that even talking about sex is a common thing, and then again, many people aren’t yet on that level of comfortability when it comes to swapping body fluids.
And let’s be HONEST, some of ya’ll still need tips on cleanliness. Hmm!
Ella, a New York native, gave her opinion on the topic at hand.
Erica should just, ‘walk away to save herself, her pride and her integrity,’ because that’s what I would do. It’s the right thing to do. it’s really not worth it. Eight months versus Eight years is a big difference.
The relationship is still fairly new and either Erica nor Mike knows what the future holds, and it could just be a temporary situation.
Do you agree with Ella?
So Erica, as much as you would want to match his Freak Number and being that you were not a freak, to begin with, chances are it won’t happen right this moment. This takes time, dedication, learning your body, his body and what turns you both on for you to at least feel comfortable doing the things your man expects from you.
Another thing, not to go too off topic, many couples usually hit that “dry spell” phase where sex becomes less exciting and it’s said to be a normal part of any relationship. Which takes me back to “time and dedication” because you don’t want to hit that sexual rut too soon and can’t live up to your man’s sexual desires.
But if you feel that Mike is the one and you are ready to get down and dirty, then here are some quick tips that may help to ignite your sex life.
- Invest in sex toys. You will need to start off small because purchasing tons of sex toys will make you feel pressured and come off as trying too hard to please your man. Purchasing a new toy here and there will keep the excitement alive.
- Change your body’s energy in a new way while wearing cute clothing. Get a mirror to practice some new moves in the comfort of your bedroom. One survey found that sexually inactive people were prone to feelings of sadness and felt unattractive.
Reclaim your sexual power by finding new ways to move and get comfortable in your body.
- Do a sexy overnight getaway (or not): “Go away to experiment with role-playing. Make up backstories for your characters ahead of time, dress up, and have fun with it,” says Megatron. The U.S. Travel Association even reports that couples that travel together have better sex lives.
- Looking to eat the cake? Why not start off in the shower or in pools. Disclaimer, try not to drown.
- Wearing something sexy… like this – Pleasure yourself while in front of your partner, this will open the door to endless fantasies. And create a playlist that brings out the sexy in you.
- And lastly, spice up your intimate sessions with lit red scented candles. See HERE